Sarah Lansky, Principal
Sarah Lansky is a public relations and marketing specialist. Her talent is building relationships with clients and the media to tell the story. She is experienced in working one-on-one with nonprofit and for-profit businesses, including: Café L’Europe, Sarasota Orchestra Association, Casa Italia, Michael’s On East, L.A. Marler, Deep Glow Underwater Lights, and Cafe Epicure.
In addition to her extensive public relations experience, she is also a freelance journalist, and photographer for the Sarasota Herald Tribune.
In her spare time, Sarah is also a food and wine blogger.
Since 2007, Lansky PR has been providing public relations, marketing, social media management, graphic design, photography and writing services to businesses and non-profits around the country.
We specialize in the food and beverage industry, cultural nonprofits, retail businesses, hotel and tourism industries, cosmetic and health businesses, and building contractors.
Public Relations and Marketing Services Include:
• Press releases
• Press release submission and dissemination
• Media relations and media interview management
• Online and in-business interactive promotion creation
• Copy writing
• Blog writing and management
• Social Media Management and execution
• Public appearance arrangement
• Customer driven event planning
• Media kit creation
• Web site copy and content development
• Electronic newsletter writing and design
• Customer reward program development and management
• Online content posting
• Direct mail material writing and design
• Video commercial content writing
• Online banner advertising design and submission
• Advertising contract and rate negotiation
• Graphic Design
• Help with or develop community partnerships with local organizations
• Printing rate negotiation
• General Marketing Services including: database management, direct mail, printing
• Representation for client for community events, organizations and associations
Contact us for a personalized proposal